Twilight Tour – 2012
Now it’s time for you to tell us what you thought about Twilight Tour! Stay tuned for a link for a short survey about Twilight Tour. Email us comments.
The 25th Annual Twilight Tour is Saturday from 4-8 p.m.
Let downtown wish you a Merry Christmas!
Kick your evening off with The Downtown Parade at 3PM. Please remember to bring a new, unwrapped toy that will be collected on the parade route for children in our community. Santa will arrive at the Gazebo by 4pm…come on by!
Free Activities to enjoy from 4-8pm
- Enter a magical world at ELF SCHOOL on Main Street
- FREE refreshments at the following locations:
- Hors d’oeuvres and Hot Cider at BROAD STREET WINES
- Beverages and Snacks at THE LOBBY on Broad Street
- Dessert Buffet and Hot Cocoa at BREVARD ANTIQUE MALL
- Kid’s Snacks at ELF SCHOOL on Main Street
- Take a ride down the Ice Slide to enter a drawing for a free kid’s custom bike from Sycamore Cycles!
- Children’s Activities at Main and Broad Street include an Ice Slide, Monster Jump, Twilight Train, Wacky World
- Santa will be at MY FAVORITE SEASON from 5-8pm
- Live Entertainment including juggler, unicyclist and more.
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Festival of Trees at SILVERMONT…take a carriage ride!
- Christmas Corn Hole on Main Street
- S’mores on South Broad Street from 6-8pm
Performances at the Gazebo on Main Street
5:00pm Brevard Elementary School
6:30pm Pisgah Forest Elementary
7:00pm Brevard Ballet School
7:30pm Brevard High School
Join us for Brevard’s first annual ALL COMMUNITY SING at 5:30PM. Gather at the courthouse for Christmas carols by candlelight…the lighting of our town tree…and luminary lighting. Don’t Miss This!
The Transylvania Heritage Museum will also open their “Rock Around the Decade, the 1950’s” exhibit down the street from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.!